nairobi baptist church investment company
Jesus The Lord of Our Money
Formation and Mandate
The company was formed on 23rd October 2015 with 31 company members. Within the company members is a board of 7 directors who assist in the running of the company.
NBC Investments Ltd (NBCI) is a company limited by guarantee through which Nairobi Baptist Church (NBC) seeks to maximize use of its assets and undertake certain investments as mandated under its constitution.
To expand God’s kingdom through investments and proper management of the income generating assets of Nairobi Baptist Church (NBC).
To make a contribution inspired by the Holy Spirit to the religious, social, economic and cultural life of people.
- Integrity —have the quality of being honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values, using the Bible as a guideline.
- Effectiveness and efficiency — be effective by doing the right thing and efficient by doing the thing right through the power of the Holy spirit.
- Teamwork —Together Everyone Achieves More
- Time Management— the six P formula ‘Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance’
- Community — contribute to the welfare of the community.
- Bill board— the company has just completed constructing a billboard at the Annex property and is seeking for advertisers to place their advertisements on it.
- Daycare –Request for proposal (RFP) for the establishment of a daycare within NBC’s compound is available at the NBCI’s office.
- Cafeteria—request for Expression of Interest (RFEOI) to establish a cafeteria at the New Ministry Center’s kitchen is also available at the NBCI’s office.
Borehole purification and water sale.
Advertisements / Opportunities / Vacancies
Office spaces ‘To let’ at the NBC court and old office block ground floor.
Phone number: 0748-824684
Email address: email@example.com
Location details/directions: Nairobi Baptist Church (NBC), New Ministry Center (NMC), P.O. Box 44128-00100, Ngong road Nairobi Kenya.